LUSAS Bridge is a world-leading finite element analysis software application for the analysis, design and assessment of all types of bridge structures.
Whether you need to carry out a straightforward linear static analysis of a single span road bridge, a dynamic analysis of a slender architectural steel movable footbridge, or a detailed geometrically nonlinear staged erection analysis of a major cable stayed structure involving concrete creep and shrinkage, LUSAS Bridge provides all the facilities you need.
Extensive results processing, viewing and report generation facilities give you ultimate control over what you plot and print from your analysis. In short, LUSAS Bridge software handles simple grid/grillage and slab structures with ease and has a full range of additional software options and features for more advanced bridge structures.
For all bridge types:
- Slab decks
- Slab / beam decks
- Composite decks
- Straight or curved plate girders
- Masonry arches
- Integral bridges
- Truss bridges
- Ribbon bridges
- Movable bridges
- Cable stayed bridges
- Suspension bridges
- Innovative new design
- Cost-saving re-design
- Load rating and assessments
- When design codes cannot be used
- Development of retrofit solutions
- Erection / demolition engineering
- Use Bridge LT for linear static analysis of structural frames and grillages.
- Use Bridge for linear static and linear modal dynamic analysis of shell and solid models.
- Use Bridge Plus for more advanced analyses using the appropriate purchased option(s).