Structural Design Software for Buildings
Save time and money by automating the most tedious, repetitive, and time-consuming project tasks. When you increase your productivity, you can focus on the more critical aspects of design and provide a superior and more cost-effective solution to your client.
RAM Structural System provides you a complete solution for analysis, design, drafting, and documentation for steel and concrete buildings, foundations, and even individual structural components; all in compliance with your local building codes.
RAM Structural System helps engineers like you:
- Save countless hours with an intuitive modeling environment
- Design structural steel and concrete elements, including foundations, to conform with design and building code provisions
- Analyze the buildings’ lateral system for wind and seismic loads in the most practical way
- Calculate the gravity load distribution across the structure using specialized methods, tailored to specific framing systems
- Share your structural data with applications such as Revit, Tekla, and Bentley’s OpenBuildings Designer
- Seamlessly integrate with complimentary applications like RAM Concept and RAM Connection to make the most of your RAM model